Hard Reset OPPO A37
Hard reset is a method to wipe all data present in your phone. It can be in the form of contacts, pictures, audio, video, Word or PDF docs or any other file. A hard reset helps in bypassing screen lock and restoring its settings to defaults. This article will show you the method to hard reset your OPPO A37. As a result of this process, you will find that your phone will execute faster and will work as a newly bought phone.
An overview of Oppo A37 smartphone
An Oppo A37 smartphone is built with a 5 inches touchscreen display. It provides a resolution of 720 * 1280 at a PPI of 293 pixels/ inch. This phone is powered via 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory storage that is expandable up to 128GB through a microSD card. The Oppo A37 phone is designed with an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera to take high quality selfies.
The Oppo A37 is built on an Android 5.1 operating system. It is powered by a 2630mAh non detachable battery. The dimensions of this phone are 143.10 x 71.00 x 7.68 (height x width x thickness). It comes with a weight of 136.00 grams. The “Oppo A37” is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone. It accepts two Nano-SIM cards. The phone is enabled with different connectivity options that include GPS, Wi-Fi, FM, Bluetooth, 4G and 3G, (with assistance for Band 40 that a few LTE networks use in India). Oppo A 37 also comes with a few more vital features that include Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope and Accelerometer.
Key Specifications and features of Oppo A37
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) Operating System
- 0 inches display
- Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core Processor
- No Fingerprint Sensor
- 8 MP Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage expandable memory up to 128 GB.
- 2630 mAh battery
Method to hard reset your Oppo A37 phone
- Press and hold Power key and Volume Down button together for some time.
- You will see the Oppo logo displayed on the screen. Now release both the keys.
- Using “Volume Up and Down keys” you can browse through the menu options and select them.
- Choose “Wipe data and cache” option.
- Now, confirm the hard-reset process by selecting “Yes” option.
- Tap on Reboot to restart your device.
This completes the procedure to hard reset your Oppo A37 phone.
- oppo a 37 hard reset no clear cache
- oppo a37f factory reset