Screen Recording is one of the functions commonly seen in smartphones. It is a super tool that enables a person to record what is displayed on the screen. Once you capture the screen, it gets saved as a screenshot. This screenshot can be shared with other people. Saving a screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A30 involves a few easy steps.
About Samsung Galaxy A30
The Samsung Galaxy A30 looks stylish in appearance. It has a vibrant 6.4 inches Super AMOLED screen. Infinity-U notch features a selfie camera. This phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Users get Android 9 Pie and a 4000mAh battery with the new “OneUI” skin. The phone comes with a good battery life.
Samsung A30 specifications
- Body: Gorilla Glass front, plastic based frame and rear panel
- Screen: 6.4″ Super AMOLED screen. 19.5:9 aspect ratio and FullHD with (1080 x 2340 px)
- Rear cameras: 16 MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, 5 MP camera, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- Video capture: 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 16 MP camera, f/2.0, fixed-focus and 1080p video
- Chipset: Exynos 7904 Octa (10 nano meter), octa-core processor.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage or 3GB of RAM + 32GB storage with upto 512GB microSD card
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion battery, with 15W quick charging ability
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM or Single-SIM option mode LTE; Wi-Fi; GPS; USB 2.0 Type-C; FM radio and Bluetooth 5.0;
- Miscellaneous: Single bottom-firing speaker, and back-mounted fingerprint reader
The only thing that is missing in this model is water-resistance that has been the keystone for the Samsung Galaxy A series. Though none of the recently launched A phones comes with “ingress protection”, but they aren’t losing any jacks or slots. This is a silver lining of all kinds.
The retail box of Galaxy A30 comprise of a USB-C cable, a charger and a pair of headphones with a mic, and a charger. The Samsung A30 device supports 15W rapid charging. Finally, you will see a screen protector that safeguards the screen of the Galaxy A30.
Procedure to record screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A30
Now let us look at the procedure to record the screen in Samsung Galaxy A 30.
Step 1: Slide down the upper bar. Notification menu will appear.
Step 2: Locate and tap on the “Screen Recorder” icon.
Step3: Now within three seconds, you will see that the screen recording will begin.
Step 4: To draw or write something on the mobile screen, click on the “pen” icon. Now select the color and edit the screen.
Step 5: If you wish to add a photo in the display’s corner, click on the profile image icon.
Step 6: To complete the recording, tap on the “Stop” tab that is present in the form of a small sized square icon.
This completes the procedure of recording a screen in Samsung Galaxy A 30.